Paneer Masala In English And Hindi - *Redeye 666* - *DV*
Paneer - 250 grams
Water - 2 cups
Tomatoes - 3
Green cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Cloves - 8
Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp
Paste of ginger-garlic - 1 tsp
& green chilli - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - for decoration
Salt to taste
1. Grate the paneer.
2. Boil tomatoes and then peel off the skin. Mash them to make a pulpy sauce.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry cloves, cumin seeds, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
5. Add cardamom powder, black pepper powder, chilli powder, salt, turmeric. Stir well.
6. Add pulpy tomato sauce. Fry for 4-5 minutes more.
7. Add water and boil. Let it cook on medium heat till the gravy becomes thick.
8. Finally add the grated paneer. Do not cook for more than a minute after putting paneer. Remove from heat.
Paneer masala is ready to be served. Decorate with chopped green coriander leaves.
IN HINDI TRANSLATION
excellent post don... keep up da gud work!!!
[CENTER]:) RETIRED :)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.